General Affair Manager
- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Handling building and office facility management
- Reviewing monthly usage for office utilities (aircon, Genset, water, printer, etc).
- Take Care the registration for the company document's.
- Drive office enhancement and maintenance.
- Coordinate company events.
- Be responsible for purchasing and inventory management, as well as general office management.
- Improve and implement administrative, purchasing, and inventory-related SOP
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 5-7 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Must have knowledge of mechanical and technical works or building facility.
- Able to work under pressure and able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management (have good communication skill).
- An expert in project management and time management.
- Responsible, meticulous, and able to anticipate potential issues in the office.
- Get used to work in a Team (Having Team work) and Previously Managed a Team.
- Willing to travel across Indonesia for official purposes.