- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
You will be responsible to handle the CTO schedule (setting up meetings, via e-invites, distribution agendas and materials, confirm meeting room or venues are available) and handling incoming calls for the CTO. Additionally, you will be responsible for the following:
- Arrange international and local travel for the Department and Group visitors.
- Handle and organizing expenses and reimbursement claims for the CTO
- Responsible for all vendors’ payment that needs to be paid by the CTO
- Maintain budget & expenses that is related to tech and product department, anything from stationery, transportation (taxi vouchers, flight booking) to software2 that is needed by the tech and product deparment
- Follow-up issues from other departments
- Tracking and monitor documents that the CTO has
- Upkeep and maintain office equipment for the CTO and the tech and product department
- Taking meeting’s minutes and ensuring all follow up actions and status for the next meeting.
- Organize for Product and Tech Department events, gatherings, farewells, etc.
- Champion for Workplace to drive employee engagement
- Support all companywide events and festivals.
- Other ad-hoc task as required i.e. schedule visa appointment, finding the best laptop for work for engineers, research the price for monitor LCD equipments, etc.
- Minimum 2 Years experience
- Excellent English and Indonesian written & spoken
- Excellent Computer Skill and proficient in microsoft windows (Excel, word, Outlook, PDF professional and Powerpoint)
- Willing to travelling and work overtime when required
- able to work both independently and in team, interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate and interact to all level personal
- Good Personality and appearence
- Outgoing personality, able to adapt to changes, self-motivated, good leadership qualities and trustworthy.
- Toefl Min 92 or Ielts 7.0 / SAT 580 / ACT 22 / GRE 580.
- Typing ability above 70 wpm