Anti Fraud Analyst
- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- As part of Credit Risk Team to minimize risk, detect and prevent fraud
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage and responsible for the overall Anti-fraud & investigation Process
- Liaise with Superior (Head of Credit Ops)
- Responsible to maintain daily and weekly report
- Develops fraud model prevention initiatives
- Recovers fraud losses
- Coordinate collaborations with other departments.
- Monitoring and developing team performance and coaching if needed
- Age max. 35 years’ old
- Bachelor degree any major
- Minimum experience 3 years as fraud analyst, internal audit, risk policy in bank/multifinance/fintech preferably have experience in personal loan, retail loan, credit card
- Have experience in data handling and processing
- Have experience in data analysis
- Have analytical background (knowledge of basic analytical tools such as SQL, Python, R, SAS, SPSS)
- Have honest attitude, conscientious and responsible.