- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
• Collect payments from the customers via Phone Calls
• Keep tracking of assigned account to identify outstanding debt
• Negotiate pay-off deadlines or payment plan
• Investigate and resolve discrepancies while also create trust relationship with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
• Take the initiative to make collection strategies
• Doing work based on company and collection regulations
• Will be able to Achieve the KPI for personal performance and team
• Make activity report and regulary report to Team Leader
• Candidate must possess at least SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in any field.
• Required language: Bahasa Indonesia,
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Required Skill(s): Communication, Computer, Negotiation, Customer Handling, Collections
• Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
• Experienced in Fintech Industry will be advantage
• Familiar with Collection Strategies and Creative in Negotiating Repayment Terms and Method
• Have Experienced in Recovery is Plus
• Good Computer Skills is A Must
• Familiar with Collection's Target and KPI Achievement in Team
• Able to Work Together with Team or by Yourself
• Willing to Work Shiffting and Under Pressure
• Will be Able Join ASAP
Walk-in interview :
Day : Tuesday & Thursday
Time : 9.00 A.M. - 11.00 AM.
Location at Cermati.com
Jl. Tomang Raya No.38, RT.5/RW.1, Jatipulo, Palmerah, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 11430