Software Engineer In Test (Senior, Principal, & Senior Principal Position)
- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and operations
- Create code that's easy to read
- Create automated testing that is fast, scalable, easily monitored and maintained
- Make sure to increase the test coverage of our code using library like istanbul.js
- Work with your team to maintain, improve and clean your code
- Review each other's code and learn the software engineering best practices here
- Design a system to improve the quality of our code and automate the mundane stuff like auto-rollback if test is failing. Or Auto push code to production.
- This is a full time job and not an internship position
- Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in Computer Science or related field. Or if you don't have a Bachelor's degree, prove to us that you can code at the same level as other software engineer
- High level understanding on how the internet works (HTTP, DNS, IP, Server-client interaction, etc)
Preferred Qualifications (Not required but nice to have):
- Experience building scalable web services
- Experience in coding competitions
- Experience with AWS or other PAAS.
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with basic tooling like git, browser debugging, bash scripting, etc.
- Experience with Selenium, Nightwatch, CasperJS