Merchant Operations Supervisor
- West Jakarta, Kebonjeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Create and manage SOP for operational and complaint workflow between the Company and related merchants.
- Maintain updates of merchant products.
- Communicate with merchant operational teams for complaint handling and resolution.
- Learn and adapt to merchant operation flows for complaint management across multiple issues including payment, product issuance, and refunds.
- Use back office tool and database for complaint monitoring and tracking.
- Establish, train, and lead complaint management team.
- Work with HR and Recruiting Team for hiring of CS team.
- Monitor complaint volume and ensure sufficient handling capacity and execute staffing plans to ensure all complaint operations achieve service level goals.
- Review and analyze performance metrics to identify opportunities for performance improvement.
- Candidate must possess at least SMU, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in complaint handling & operations environment.
- Demonstrates ability to process data and use the data to drive decision making.
- Familiar with sales, payment flows, and post-sales services.
- Required skill(s): communication, computer, negotiation, complaint handling.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Interest in streamlined flows and efficient processes and able to drive scalability.
- Display strong ability to drive problem-solving, identify root cause, analyze data details to take appropriate actions.
- Able to work together with the team.
Please submit your portfolio