Legal & Compliance Assistant Manager
- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Advise business and senior management on applicable rules and regulations
- Implement testing and monitoring program to determine adequacy and effectiveness of compliance controls and develop periodic reporting on the test results
- Oversee and execute on compliance initiatives
- Coordinate with Legal to fulfill information requests from regulators
- Support risk assessment initiatives
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with business partners
- Bacherlor Degree in law, business, economics, or other relevant discipline
- Between 2-4 years in a compliance/risk management/audit function at a financial institution
- Good attention to detail & strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills
- Willingness and ability to learn new laws, rules, and regulations and interpret and apply them to indodana's business model