Head of Operation
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Manage overall operation on the call center and logistics
- Strategically hire, train, and manage Operation teams
- Implement and refine process and procedures to improve overall operations and meet SLA’s
- Partner with product team to determine how technology help to streamline day to day operation.
- Previous experience managing and optimizing call center and logistics is highly proffered.
- Analyze key operations metrics to determine KPI and SLA for operation team.
- 5+ years of Operation Excellence
- Experience hiring and developing a telesales and logistic team.
- Experience coordinating projects & campaigns across teams.
- Ability to multitask and execute in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong analytical skills. Proven ability to review detailed data and produce meaningful analysis
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to identify root causes
- Working knowledge of medium-large operations
- Bonus Points: Experience in managing large scale operation teams either in e-commerce or call center