Software Quality Assurance
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Understand task requirements, create blackbox test case documentation, run test case thoroughly.
- Communicate with PM & Developers to ensure highly performing test phase in SDLC
- Prevent any bug appearances on production by found them all in test phase
- Occasionally review software to found bug and flaws
- Report and investigate bugs
- Proactively learn and help improve processes
- Have experience in manual testing web or mobile apps
- Enjoy doing thorough bug-seeking and case documentation
- Smart working, creative, detail-oriented, and strong analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer related major is a plus but not required
- Understand whitebox testing and has prior experience creating it is a big plus but not required
- Can create automated testing using Selenium or other methods is a big plus but not required
- Have programming experience is a plus but not required