Product Manager (All Level)
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Research, analyze, define product features and you create metrics to measure the impact of your product to the company
- Be the primary driver of your product's planning and execution
- Write the specs of new features and enhancements
- Come up with product road map and rally other people to join your cause to realize your product vision. You are expected to be able to prototype your vision to convince others if necessary.
- Work with engineers, designers, ops, sales, legal and even external partners to make things happen
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (S1)
- Passionate in data-driven product development and has excellent analytical skills to process the data
- Detail oriented
- Strong planner and very organized
- A strong drive to make things happen
- Solid oral and written communications skills
Preferred Qualifications (Not required but nice to have):
- Has prior experience as a product manager / software developer / UX designer / project manager
- Has prior experience in agile product development
- Has advanced degrees i.e. Masters, Phd, MBA, etc