HR Operations Officer
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Be responsible for employee database, including attendance and leave management
- Manage payroll variables, including but not limited to attendance, incentive scheme, overtime.
- Make sure that payroll is done on time and with no errors
- Be responsible for employee benefits management, including BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, BPJS Kesehatan, and health insurance
- Be prudent and discreet about Cermati's payroll and employee data
- Around 1 year experience in a similar capacity
- Proficient in MS Excel and its functions, including conditional formatting and other data analysis functions
- Able to work fast and meticulously under pressure
- Experience in payroll system and its implementation is a plus
- Posses a motivation to grow and explore