Relationship Manager - Funding
- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia
- Grow portfolio of funding customers, and maintain the relationship with assigned clients.
- Attract new investment customers and educate new investors about investment opportunities
- Manage day-to-day projects in a timely manner, ensuring that deliverable are met within the accuracy
- Proactively implement strategies to monitor and enhance existing and new relationships
- Target oriented and can work in a team to achieve team target
- Coordinate with other departments and various levels of management regarding transaction issues, credit risk reporting issues, including investigating data issues, and resolving reporting errors
- 2 years experience in Bank / Insurances / Investments / Financial Services, exposure to managing investment fund on Time Deposit / Mutual Fund and Investment account
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, Tier 1 University
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong and effective communication skills, Interpersonal skills/networking, as well as results oriented
- Specific knowledge of the industry, including market, competitors and the main opportunities of the sector
- Deep knowledge of financial products such as time deposit, mutual fund, Unit Link / ULIP and stock
- Able to create and sustain good personal contacts with clients, within the team and among the bank