Software Quality Assurance (Internship)
- Central Jakarta, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Communicate with different teams to understand task requirements.
- Execute test cases thoroughly before deadline.
- Report bugs found during testing.
- Prevent any bug leaks on production by thorough testing in development phase.
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Enjoy thorough testing and bug-seeking
- Smart working, creative, detail-oriented, and strong analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer related major is a plus but not required
- Experience in manual testing (web or mobile apps) is a plus but not required