Head of Insurance Product Marketplace
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia
- Oversee the business development and operation team related to insurance products both general and life insurance such as auto insurance, health insurance, travel insurance
- Prospecting and sourcing new important general and life insurance clients and partnerships for Cermati.com
- Ensuring that new relationships are on-boarded smoothly to the platform
- Manage and deepen existing relationships to improve product offerings and improve integration.
- Analyse client's performance on Cermati.com platform and having regular interactions with the PIC from client side
- Increase revenue per client by keeping a keen eye on profitability
- Experienced in sales, business development and operations professionals in insurance industry or having consulting background for FIs for 5 years or more
- Have experience in interacting with VP and Director level business leaders and managing strategic client relationship for the organisation
- Has large network in the insurance, insurance brokerage and corporate business
- Previous experience in an established insurance brokerage is a plus
- Strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- AAAIK / AAIK Certification is major a plus.