Business Development Manager - Insurance
- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- In charge of creating partnerships with E-Commerce, Travel, Hospitality, Gadget Supplier Companies that can benefit Cermati
- Have a deep understanding of both our product and the partners' product in order to create a successful partnership
- Prepare an interesting and accurate customized presentation to be presented to potential partners
- Keep a great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- Identify potential opportunities, create innovative strategies, and implement them
- Researching ways to increase the value of our products for our clients be it missing features, improvements, client feedback, etc
- Collaborate with the product team to create an effective strategy