- Kec. Kb. Jeruk, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Responsible for distributing database to telesales officer, directing and guiding the telesales method of selling, offering, and handling life and health insurance products to Customers
- Leads and monitors activities of Telesales Representatives to ensure effective performance.
- Support sales team and monitor the quality of phone calls and Customer communications.
- Provides motivation to Representatives through individual contact, goal setting, periodic meetings and recommendation of incentive plans.
- Trains staff on products and services (through formal training and one-on-one coaching/ mentoring) by focusing on the sales process to ensure maximum lead generation and high closure rates for new business.
- Compile all information for the generation of monthly reports, including monthly and quarterly revenue tracking and forecasting.
- 3+ years of Telesales Experience in Bank or Insurance
- Experience hiring and developing a telesales and logistic team.
- Experience coordinating projects & campaigns across teams.
- Ability to multitask and execute in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong analytical skills. Proven ability to review detailed data and produce meaningful analysis
- Strong problem solving skills and ability identify root causes
- Working knowledge of medium-large operations in bank or insurance call center
- Bonus Points: Experience in managing large scale operation teams either in bank or insurance call center