Telesales Supervisor - Insurance
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia
- Manage day to day operation on the call center and logistics
- Hire, train, and monitor telesales agents
- Implement procedures to improve overall operations and meet SLA’s and sales target
- Previous experience managing and optimizing call center
- Analyze key operations metrics to determine KPI and SLA for telesales agents
- 3+ years of Telesales Experience
- Experience in monitoring telesales and logistic team.
- Experience in either health, life, or motor vehicle insurance telemarketing role
- Ability to multitask and execute in a fast-paced, team-oriented and sales driven environment
- Working knowledge of managing telesales team using CRM & Telesales system