Insurance Agency Manager
- Central Jakarta, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Achieve the target premium, number of recruitment and partner activation defined by the company
- Manage relations with agency for further business partnerships
- Approach potential agency to propose digital insurance solutions for agent businesses, including but not limited to developed continuous strategies in recruit for new agent
- Give the best service to partners in terms of payment, claim and others via digital
- Understand agents business environments and needs as well as foresee risks and or opportunities to propose company’s services to match with agent’s portfolio or business
- Internally work with product development and operation teams to tailor made solutions for the agents
- Build and work to have a sustain lasting relationships network of agent
- Introduce and provide the training for potential partners
- Have a minimum of 5+ years of hands on recruiting new agencies
- Have a wide network and experience in the insurance area, especially in agency development
- A strong leader in new agent acquisition from service and consumer industries
- Ability to work with young and dynamic multinational organisation, preferably the candidate with digital & start-up mindset
- An energetic, proactive self-starter who is highly capable of identifying and executing the necessary steps needed to drive sales for an organisation
- Ability to identify and form relationships with relevant decision makers
- Good command of English, presentation, interpersonal and selling skills are required.
- Preferably a candidate with strong and proven agency network
- Able to do training and development programs to agents for both product and sales skills is a plus