Software Engineer - Infrastructure
- Central Jakarta, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Designing company-wide infrastructure platform systems architecture, writing stable and readable code for the infrastructure components, and automating infrastructure operation tasks
- Managing Cermati’s infrastructure environment consisting of infrastructure for multiple product lines, while improving the process and security of the overall system
- Contributing to the standardization of infrastructure design and operations to comply with internationally-recognized standards (ISO, PCI-DSS, etc)
- Helping the company to adopt industry best practices in infrastructure platform design and implementation (containerization, automation, etc)
- This is a full time job and not an internship position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Linux systems administration, computer networking, and automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or Terraform
- Knowledge in systems security, especially in the context of software development, network design, and cloud system operations
- Having experience and familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, Alibaba Cloud, or GCP is preferable