- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
• Hold and facilitate weekly Ops new joiner training
• Coordinate with Ops leaders in training delivery
• Report directly to L&D Specialist for any Ops Training Activity (Daily, Weekly & Monthly)
• Facilitate Ops training (development)
• Assisting Learning & Development Department for Non-Ops Training if needed
• Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Psychology, HR, or Business
• At least minimum 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh Graduate are welcome.
• Required Skills: Excellent Public Speaking, communication skill, presentation skills, confidence & team player
• Excellent using Ms. Office, especially Power Point
• Able to use Adobe Photoshop & Premiere Pro (Basic)
• People’s Oriented
• Willing to explore, learn and advice for training methods