Corporate Communications Manager
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku and Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Develop public relations strategies to improve corporate branding and public perception of the company
- Develop and distribute communication materials: press release, publications, speakers' briefs, presentation materials, and internal communications
- Build and maintain relationships with local and national media and agencies
- Manage media-related events
- Implement communication action plan during crisis or when reputation risk arises
- Be the PIC for media communication and relations
- Develop and manage various corporate communication channels
- Participate in the development of internal communication strategy and training for employees
- May work with other departments in the company to generate and implement new ideas and strategies in communication
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.