Business Intelligence Analyst
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Provide support for the development of business intelligence solutions.
- Critically analyze internal data, provide insights and present findings to internal users.
- Work on complex cross-functional IT and business intelligence solutions.
- Provide timely reporting and work with business analysts to extract and present insights on operational performance to top management.
- Manage the reporting and analytics platform(s) to ensure that scheduled jobs are successfully run and analytics data aligns to timeliness / completeness requirements
- Be part of a highly entrepreneurial and international team and take part in the creating of a leading internet venture with a focus on advancing financial technology.
- Managing the reporting and marketing analytics platform(s) to ensure web analytics data aligns to timeliness / completeness requirements.
- Working with the tech team to ensure that databases feeding the reporting platforms optimize
- Bachelor's Degree (S1) in Information System, Computer Science, Math, Statistics or related field.
- Ability to quickly disseminate data to find key trends, as well as ability to dive deep and mine the data behind these.
- Comfortable working with datasets containing millions of rows and creating complex visualizations from raw data in a live dashboard environment.
- Experience working as part of a data analytics team in an analytical and development capacity preferred is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with analytical tools (R, Hadoop) is a plus
- 2-3 years experience in MIS or similar role is preferable. Fresh graduates from reputable university are welcome.
- Ability to work well and deliver under pressure.