HR Business Partner
- Central Jakarta, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Working closely with business line to develop HR strategies and provide daily guidance
- Identify HR problems and needs and develop the right strategies to address it.
- Develop practical strategies to optimise people engagement and performance.
- Together with management and employees, creating programs to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Advocate and promote company, its value, mission, culture and other policies.
- Provide appropriate coaching and feedback to leaders and individual contributors.
- Liaise with HR and Department Lead in order to solve any issue/problem in business which relate to HR and require HR expertise, initiative, and services
- Handle various HR projects from end to end
- Having more than 5 years of working experience in HR
- A comprehensive and proven HR business partner experience in fast paced, collaborative working environment
- Excellent work ethics, interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills
- Highly adaptable and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and team effectively at all levels
- Strategic mind-set with ability to apply innovative thinking to resolve issues & partner with key stakeholders in the business while leading business stakeholder from an operational perspective
- Ability to communicates challenges as well as influence a variety of stakeholders effectively.