Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Central Jakarta, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Coordinate all hiring activities.
- Undertake clerical duties (e.g. answering emails, sending and checking initial test, etc)
- Schedule interviews and keep calendars for all hiring teams and candidates.
- Greet and assist candidate’s interview
- Maintain candidate database
- Handle records and paperwork.
- Resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Support assignments or projects (as required) to enhance the effectiveness of the talent acquisition team.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in any major, preferable business administration, management, or psychology, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- An excellent organizer and communicator, and gives great attention to details.
- Familiar with recruitment software (ATS) and Microsoft Office.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to handle people tactfully and sensitively.
- Able to work independently or team, manage multiple and often conflicting priorities.
- Self Driven, tenacity, client focused and hard worker