Senior or Principal iOS Developer - Singapore
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Provide iOS development expertise to the team
- Mentor younger iOS developer
- Contribute to all aspects of the iOS development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing, maintenance of iOS application and help the operations of Apple App Store as needed
- Create clean, easy to read code within a reasonable timeline
- Make good decisions on framework, library or design choices.
- Mature enough to own a project i.e. can help coordinate a project with other team members on how to split the work effectively (be a good team player/leader) or can work independently for a smaller project.
- Review each other's code and learn/teach software engineering best practices
- Senior with at least 3 years of experience or Principal with at least 6 years of experience.
- Proficiency in Swift Programming Language.
- Understand the tradeoff of multiple design patterns, technologies, libraries i.e. can advice which pattern/technology to use for a particular project or use case
- Be able to troubleshoot, research and investigate issues and/or how to do certain things in iOS. Sometimes this requires exploring arcane knowledge of the latest libraries or digging down the source code of a legacy 3rd party vendor.
- Experience in iOS development is a must. Having developed an iOS app from scratch to publication is a big plus.
- Having experience with react native or ionic framework or cordova or other non native iOS development framework is a plus.
- Must have Singapore citizenship or permanent residency (we don’t sponsor work visa)