Cloud ML Engineer - Singapore
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Support the data science team with machine learning solutions from well known cloud platforms.
- Work with our engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Provide guidance, thought leadership, and mentorship to development teams to build cloud competencies
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, statistics or mathematics
- At least 3 years of experience architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on cloud platforms. Experience with GCP is a plus.
- Understanding of and experience with the five pillars of a well-architected frameworks
- Experience in several of the following areas: database architecture, ETL, business intelligence, big data, machine learning, advanced analytics
- Proven ability to collaborative with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, developers, data scientists, and subject matter experts
- Must have Singapore citizenship or permanent residency (we don’t sponsor work visa)
- GCP certifications are a plus
- Knowledge of web services, API, REST, and RPC is a plus