- Central Jakarta, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Configuring and maintaining company’s cloud infrastructure platform
- Administering various cloud infrastructure resources (CI/CD pipeline, VM instances, VPN, NAT, LB, etc)
- Monitoring and maintaining infrastructure alerts.
- Supporting various engineering teams in regard of infrastructure setup and troubleshooting
- Enforcing proper change management process to infrastructure context
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related fields
- Good logical & problem solving skills
- Good verbal/written communication & organizational skills
- Knowledge of Linux, software development, & computer networking
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure platforms (AWS, Alibaba Cloud, GCP) and automation tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Terraform)
- Fresh graduates are welcome