Front-End Engineer (Platform)
- Yogyakarta, Jogja, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and operations
- Write clean and testable code, as well as optimal code
- Work with your team to maintain and improve software quality
- Doing code review as part of the development lifecycle according to coding standards and current known best practices
- Deliver good quality code in a reasonable timeline
- S1 degree with good algorithm & problem solving skills
- Experience with one of the following libraries / tools: React, Angular, Vue
- High level understanding on the networking and security fundamentals
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in software development and / or participating in coding competitions
- Good understanding on how to write performant & optimal front-end codes
- Comfortable with UNIX / Linux environment