General Affair Assistant Manager
- West Jakarta, Kebonjeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment
- Oversee and direct supervise the activities of GA admin, Office Boy and Security
- Improve day-to-day operations by developing solutions to improve efficiencies, processes, and team work
- Handle and manage petty cash usage
- Raise every procurement needs for operational office
- In charge of maintaining and renewing company legal documents and office permits
- Run regular office and building maintenance, and handle minor troubleshooting and fixes
- Liaise and coordinate all Internal Special Project / Events (BCP, Company Anniversary, Year End Gathering, etc.) and external projects or events (audit, visitation from third party) with HR, IT, and other related departments.
- At least 3 years experience in the same capacity
- Has experience in monitoring general supports team such as OB, receptionists, and messengers
- Has experience in handling Legal documents and government officials
- Handle stand alone building is a plus
- An expert in multitasking and time management
- Responsible, meticulous and able to anticipate potential issues in the office
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Willing to travel across Jabodetabek for official purposes
- Willing to work off hours (nights or weekends) as needed
- Have a good initiative, fast response, able to work under pressure with minimum supervision