Senior Human Resource Business Partner
- Central Jakarta, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
Vision and Values
Ensures that our people practices are effective in embedding and reinforcing our values and that we develop our first-line leaders to be strong ambassadors of the vision and values
Builds strong partnerships and acts as a confidante, coach and constructive challenger to stakeholders to help improve business efficiency and leadership style.
Support full scope of HR functions for assigned business units and advise line people on HR matters such as performance management, appraisal process, talent acquisition, succession planning, career development, disciplinary process etc.
Share knowledge and best practice with other HRBPs and HR colleagues, and give influence in the development and improvement of HR policies and processes.
Provide support and guidance to leaders to deal with employee issues and improve their people management skills. Provide support during key discussion and process including managing difficult conversation.
Regularly find out employees’ sentiment through pulse checks or the like, and implement necessary changes to improve the situation.
Talent Management and Workforce Planning
Work alongside business Heads and Managers in doing medium and long-term Manpower Planning and People Development to support business expansion.
Pro-actively expand and grow the talent pipeline by reaching out to passive candidates, building and maintaining relationships with them.
Drive formal and informal performance evaluation, coach both employees and leaders to boost their performance.
Design and implement programs to improve employee experience. Build strong relationships and communication channels with both leaders and employees.
Supporting other HR duties/projects as assigned.
- At least 10 years of progressive and hands-on HR experience, with a minimum of 5 years of People Partner experience, ideally from high-growth, technology-focused organizations, or from consultancy
- Team player who quickly builds trust and collaborative working relationships with business leaders and HR colleagues
- Strong problem solving and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with high empathy skills
- Project/Program Management, able to plan, organize and manage resources to bring about the successful completion of a specific project
- Employment Law: maintain a thorough understanding of compliance and legal requirements based on local labour laws; is able to identify risks and provide mitigation strategies and consult with business leaders on such strategies