Government Relations - Senior Associate
- Central Jakarta, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Build and maintain relationships with the government, regulators (especially OJK and Bank Indonesia), other authorities and industry associations in order to protect company interests.
- Communicate new regulations, change in existing regulation and proposed change in regulation to C-Level and other relevant teams within the company.
- Work closely with the legal team to analyze and determine potential impact of the new regulations, change in existing regulation and proposed change in regulation.
- Attend meetings and events held by regulators, associations and other governing bodies on behalf of Cermati
- Work together with other divisions to ensure the company complies with existing government regulations.
- Min. Bachelor Degree / Master Degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in related field
- (Absolute Must) Experience in Government or Public Affairs, especially dealing with OJK IKD, Bank Indonesia and AFTECH
- Good Communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Analytical, problem solving and planning skills