- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku and Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Responsible for procurement life-cycle and vendor management for building maintenance, work assets, IT assets and services, and ready-made or custom materials and services
- Negotiate contracts with key suppliers, including costs and terms of supply, service, and quality while working with cross-functional stakeholders
- Develop, implement and manage an annual vendor review process and an ongoing vendor approval process
- Establish strong supplier commercial relationships, effectively manage the supply base, perform advanced and intricate negotiations and use cost-based analysis to meet goals
- Analyze spend to develop cost reduction road maps and strategies
- Actively looking for areas of process improvements, cost savings, and automating business processes.
- Work with the legal department to ensure contract terms are favorable to the company
- Maintain accurate purchase and pricing records
- Lead cross-functional teams as required
- Strong understanding of procurement and negotiation techniques with conflict resolution skills
- Having experience in project and operational Procurement in Startup (preferably)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, decision making and negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while effectively meeting deadlines.
- Strong integrity, interpersonal skill, communication skill and presentation skill