Tech Talent Acquisition (Senior/Lead)
- Central Jakarta, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Source candidates from multiple channels and make recommendation for new channels
- Manage candidate source to ensure a continuous stream of candidates
- Shortlist candidates and select the best from our pool of applicants
- Identify great talents for potential needs in the company
- Interview candidate for culture-fit selection process
- Keep track and prepare reports of open positions, hiring funnel, turnover rate, and headcount requisition from hiring managers
- Stay abreast of relevant news in the tech industry and talent market competitive landscape
- Participate in a variety of HR projects
- Having minimum 3 years of experience in Tech Recruitment
- Proven ability to manage complex searches in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Excellent team player. Hungry to make an impact, and take pride in thoroughly understanding the business objectives and how they map to tech talent needs.
- Have an excellent interviewing skills to identify candidates' talents, motivation, and cultural fit
- Having experience in managing team members is a plus
- Able to work with a large number of job applications and interviews on a daily basis
- Have excellent communication and time management skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapid changes
- Proactive, ambitious, and persistent
- Recruiting knowledge on e-commerce, marketplace, software-house, another financial technology company is a plus.