Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding Manager
- Central Jakarta, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku and Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Manage the end to end recruitment cycle
- Support & drive best practice recruiting and hiring practices across the talent acqiuisition team
- Optimize operational process flows and identify ways to deliver a consistent and scalable recruitment experience to all stakeholders
- Employ effective sourcing strategies and techniques to identify suitable candidates.
- Report on regular basis to stakeholders about candidate pipelining, talent mapping and effectiveness of recruitment plans.
- Actively build Cermati’s network and employer branding among relevant professional communities and universities, organize offline talks and events along with relevant stakeholders from business side to enhance Cermati’s influence in the community and eventually benefit Cermati’s recruitment.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition, ideally from in-house and/or recruitment agency with good track record of hunting talents
- Proven experience in innovating recruitment, such as using social media, organizing offline networking event, building tech community to acquire talents
- Demonstrated success in recruiting for a high-volume hiring environment for fast paced and growing company where priorities can change
- Ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders, customers, senior leaders and peers alike
- Possess excellent communication skills to simplify complex issues
- Self-starter and self-motivator who thrives in ambiguous and a start-up and diverse work environment
- Proficient communicate in English
- Having experience in Employer Branding related is preferred