SEIT ( Software Engineer in Test)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Write test scripts to automate complex test scenarios for web, mobile and/or API.
- Execute and maintain the automation scripts and report any issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Create code that’s easy to read and work closely with the team to maintain, improve and clean the code.
- Review code and learn the software engineering best practices.
- Attend daily stand up meetings, sprint planning/backlog reviews meetings, and communicate project/development status to internal and external teams in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with Engineers and Quality Assurance teams in Indonesia to understand priorities and to resolve issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other similar fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in Automation Testing of software applications.
- Experience in working with Web, Mobile and API - manual and automation testing.
- Deep knowledge of Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles.
- Experience with Agile process management methodology
- Highly experienced with testing and project management tools such as Jira, TestRail, phabricator, Cucumber, etc.
- Hands-on experience with automation tools like selenium, appium, testNG, etc. for web and mobile applications.
- Experience in testing API using postman, Jmeter, bluebird, superAgent, chai, etc.
- Experience in CI/CD using Jenkins, GITLab or similar continuous integration tools, release and change management tools like GIT.
- High level understanding on how the internet works (HTTP, DNS, IP, Server-client interaction, etc)
- Ability to spike and choose appropriate automated testing tools for the given problem statement
- Knowledge of Performance & Security Testing and Linux/Unix commands.