Health Insurance Account Manager
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Providing existing business and generate new business opportunities by actively contacting prospects, scheduling appointments, making sales presentations and closing new Employee Benefit insurance business accounts.
- Develop prospecting strategies to increase opportunities for new business.
- Build and maintain client relationships and provide oversight to account activity.
- Working closely with insurance partner for handling client claim settlement.
- Male/Female Max 35 Years Old
- Must have minimum 2 – 3 years as Employee Benefit Account Manager experience or equivalent in Insurance Company or Brokers. Additional insurance education or designation preferred
- Must have experience for maintaining general insurance on large company
- Must Have deep knowledge of Employee Benefit product
- Must be proficient in Ms Office and preparing presentation
- Must be highly organised and work well in team environment.
- Must have excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to assess and maintain multiple priorities while managing one or more books of business.