Claim Manager - General Insurance
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Responsibilities of After Sales team include processing claims, assist clients with endorsements,documents and data keeping
- Lead, direct, and coordinate the General Insurance Technical / Placement team
- Responsible to obtain insurance quotations for our clients from General Insurance companies within SLA
- Oversees insurance claims that are in progress to make sure claim decision come out according to SLA and claim appraisal result is justified according to the agreed TC
- Develop and maintain relationships with insurance companies’ claim departments
- Negotiate and appeal rejected claims with insurance
- Negotiate terms, conditions, and pricing with General Insurance companies on behalf of clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with key leaders in insurance companies in General Insurance line to support business expansion
- Work together with the General Manager Marketing to grow the business and achieve company’s revenue goals
- Maintain good Hit Ratio
- Recruit, motivate, coach, evaluate, and retain a quality Placement team
- Ongoing communication of business strategy and results of the Placement team
- Continuously improve current systems and processes
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and commitment to quality.
- Put in place control mechanisms that enable achievement of high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure quality and service excellence to clients and 5/5 client satisfaction
- More than 10 years experience as After Sales (Claim) in insurance brokerage firms
- Comfortable with leading team as the main leader
- Have wide network of Insurance companies and strong relationship with the key leaders
- Solid understanding in General insurance products for all line of risks and businesses
- Excellent in communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills
- Able to deliver good insurance proposal according to client’s expectations with good SLA