- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Team.
- Produce designs for Social Media, GDN Ads, and others based on the brief.
- Ensure each design is consistent with the company’s Brand Guidelines & Identity.
- Take part in overseeing the design process, from the beginning of ideation to production.
- Involve in directing the visual aspect to achieve the best creative output before sharing and/or with the team.
- Communicate well with team members and stakeholders to meet the deadline.
- Conceptualize, produce, and implement design solutions for websites and various platforms.
- Experience in working to very tight deadlines.
- Open to feedback and willing to make changes and improvements in accordance with service level agreements.
- Good graphic grounding and understanding.
- Min. 1-2 years of work experience.
- Highly motivated and self-development person with a creative mind, and teamwork.
- Experienced in operating Adobe Creative Cloud, including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign (Premiere Pro and After Effect is a plus).
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skill.
- Having skills in photography and videography, familiar with using a DSLR camera and video editing or animation/motion graphics is a plus.
Please submit your portfolio