Insurance Business Development - Employee Benefit
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Maintaining existing business and generate new business opportunities by actively contacting prospects, scheduling appointments, making sales presentations and closing new Employee Benefit accounts
- Develop prospecting strategies to increase opportunities for new business.
- Build and maintain account existing database, include client relationships and provide oversight to account activity.
- Look for opportunities to grow business from existing clients by offering other products of EB
- Manage renewal process with existing clients and ensure all internal procedures are compiled during the renewal process.
- Provide insurance consultancy services to the client and add value to clients
- Collab with EB team (claim, placement, finance, etc) in targeted accounts, ultimately accountable for success.
- Build value client oriented, manage client complaints, solve every problem may arise, do discussion with internal & external team
- Help to monitoring aftersales / servicing to all accounts internal & external
- Male/Female Max 35 Years Old
- Must have minimum 2 – 3 years as Employee Benefit Account Manager experience or equivalent in Insurance Company or Brokers. Additional insurance education or designation preferred
- Must have experience for maintaining employee benefit insurance on large company
- Must Have deep knowledge of Employee Benefit product (esp. Health Insurance Policy)
- Must be proficient in Ms Office and preparing presentation
- Must be highly organized and work well in team environment.
- Must have excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to assess and maintain multiple priorities while managing one or more books of business.