Head of Marketing - Employee Benefit
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Lead, direct, and coordinate the Employee Benefit Insurance team
- Grow the business and ensure revenue goal is achieved
- Support in identifying and developing new business opportunities for employee benefit insurance
- Identify and explore growth opportunities with current client base
- Work together with Placement / Technical team to deliver insurance proposals that are within clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with key leaders in Health Insurance companies to support business
- Direct the After Sale Department including Claim and Data and ensure clients’ claims and inquiries are
- serviced accordingly to the highest standard
- Put in place control mechanisms that enable achievement of high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure quality and service excellence to clients and 5/5 client satisfaction
- Recruit, motivate, coach, evaluate, and retain a quality team
- Ongoing communication of business strategy and results of the team
- Continuously improve current systems and processes
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and
- commitment to quality.
- More than 10 years experience as Marketing manager in insurance or brokerage firms
- Comfortable with leading team and responsible for the entire team’s achievements
- Have wide network of potential clients
- Have strong relationship with insurance companies
- Solid understanding in Employee Benefit insurance products including Health, PA, DPLK and TPA
- Excellent in selling, communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills
- Experience leading After Sale team and negotiating with insurance on claim issues