Mutual Fund Business Development Manager
- Surabaya, Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Acquisition of new client relationships and development of existing client relationships
- Selling a range of investment products to existing and potential clients.
- Achieving high levels of service standards and maximizing client satisfaction.
- Demonstrate awareness of budgets and accounts and profitability
- Managing teams that will help in acquiring and development of client relationships both new and existing
- Provide value adding recommendation for the clients.
- Has worked in a client facing role within client relationship environment for at least 7 years
- Has the relevant accreditation
- Is conversant with the full range of mutual fund products, including bonds