Business Development Support
- Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 57, Central Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Perform monthly invoice reconciliation for existing clients and partners
- Compile documentation such as correspondence and legal documentation to ensure projects are tracked properly
- Handle Product Masterfile
- Coordinate with BI and/or Product team to solve discrepancy on data reconciliation and make sure the data recorded in the system is up to date
- Coordinate with the Claims and CS team to resolve problems/ blockers regarding claims/ queries from clients
- Drive analysis and insight on current products and support market research on targeted clients
- Report to Business Development Managers in providing support for proposal preparation among other key activities
- Assist in product configuration based on business requirements, analyze changes and making sure the end-to-end results are per expectation
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from Business related major from reputable universities.
- Detail oriented and proficient in using Microsoft office
- Preferably have exposure in a similar Business Development or Sales Support role
- Preferably having work experience in consulting firm as analyst, insurance company or any tech company will be a plus point
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks of varying complexities and meet deadlines
- Willing to learn new things and adapt with fast paced environment
- Analytically proficient and highly experienced with conducting analysis