Insurance Technical Manager
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Design customized insurance products according to client requirements & communicate it to the insurance partner, product manager, finance, and another stakeholders.
- Work together with business development to meet and analyse partner's needs
- Accompany business development when meeting with a prospect client and help to find out how insurance can be the client's marketing strategy / added value.
- Provide daily and weekly reporting to VP Insurance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in insurance industry
- Experienced in general insurance industry, especially business/product
- Experienced in developing general microinsurance product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understand all aspects of a successful general insurance product throughout its life cycle
- Great understanding of trend, recent news, ins and outs about insurance and fintech is a plus
- Able to work independently or in a team