CEO Office - Special Projects
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Be the gatekeeper of the CEO’s office and continually monitor the flow of information going in and out to the CEO’s office
- Make sure that strategic projects and policies are followed up and completed in a timely manner ensuring high quality delivery
- Oversees and follows-up with staff on the timely and quality execution of planned activities related to strategic projects and decisions taken by the CEO
- Carry out research and relevant studies on topics related to business, product expansion, company expansion, competitive analysis, policy and others as required and prepare reports on findings
- Reviews and comments on materials and documents related to the execution of high profile strategic projects and programs being presented to the CEO thus ensuring accuracy and quality
- Maintain accurate and up to date company data, reporting and communications
- Assist CEO in communicating in writing as well as in person from the CEO’s office to both internal staff and external high level officials and business executives
- Be the gatekeeper of company policies, procedures and methods of operation to ensure compliance across the company
- Having degree in Business, Finance, or Engineering; MBA or other Graduate degree preferred.
- Having minimum of 3 years in corporate planning and project management
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams around strategic initiatives.
- Experience in Management Consulting is preferred.
- Proven business writing skills & analysis skills.
- Demonstrated organisational and team work skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the aptitude to communicate effectively in both individual and group settings regardless of audience.
- Able to think creatively, identify, and build support for innovative/outside-the-box solutions.