Product Management - People Lead (Senior/Head/VP Level)
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku and Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Own and responsible for the success of multiple product domains in fintech business units
- Define the success metrics for the product domain that brings contribution to the overall company success and be able to justify and defend that metrics to the senior management
- Figure out and tune in the lever that can move the needle on the success metrics
- Be able to define the "what" to build and elaborate the reasoning of the "what" to convince multiple stakeholders both internal and external that it will bring impact to the success metrics
- Manage, coach more senior product managers so they will be productive and bring meaningful contribution to the company
- Help establish hiring funnels and manage good pool of talents
- Must be willing to "get your hands dirty" to help the execution of your team and unblock your team as needed
- Liaise with regulators as needed
- Collaborate with multiple teams both internal and external stakeholders e.g. internal engineering, marketing, data, external clients, vendors, and sales to develop a strategy for product development, implementation, and rollout
- Help team members do research, analysis, and benchmarking for planning product requirements and product roadmap
- Must be able to integrate user research, market analysis, and customer feedback into product requirements
- Prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers, designers, and analysts to ship high-quality experiences.
- Ensuring the team and all other stakeholders are clear on their objectives
- 3+ years of experience for senior level, 5+ - 7+ years of experience for head level and above (with IT/Computer Science related degree) or 7+ year experience (without IT/Computer Science related degree) in product management in strong tech company with demonstrable success in launching new products, improving products or features that brings impactful business value
- Proven track record in building and maintaining good product team and in retaining talent in today's hot market
- Proven track record mentoring junior product people to be successful product people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intense drive to get things done
- Excellent analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills.
- Empathy for users and understand how to create
- High EQ to be able to persuade, convince and manage different stakeholders
- Fluency in English and Indonesian is a plus
- Previous experience in founding a company is a plus