Compliance (Senior Associate / Manager)
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Support the Head of Compliance in projects related to new licensing with Bank Indonesia, OJK, Bappebti, or other applicable regulators
- Stay up-to-date with new and updates to current regulations, assess and interpret the impact on our business
- Liaise with different stakeholders to drive the necessary changes to comply with the law and regulations
- Ensure all routine and adhoc reports to regulators are submitted accurately and in a timely manner
- Perform the internal investigation of compliance issues
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Law, Finance, or Banking Administration
- 2+ years experience in a compliance/risk management/audit function at a fintech or financial institution, or have been a legal counsel at a law firm
- Has experience interfacing with financial regulators (OJK, BI, Bappebti)
- Knowledge in the regulations of at least 1 financial product (e-wallet, multifinance, commodity futures, securities trading, or else)
- Meticulous and have sharp analytical skills
- Strong presentation and influencing skill