Head of Claim and Placement
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Lead, direct, and coordinate the General Insurance Placement team and After Sale team
- Responsible to lead Placement team to obtain insurance quotations for our clients from General Insurance companies within SLA
- Responsible to lead After Sale team include processing claims, assist clients with endorsements, documents and data keeping
- Negotiate terms, conditions, and pricing with General Insurance companies on behalf of clients
- Maintain good Hit Ratio
- Ongoing communication of business strategy and results of the Placement team
- Oversees the progress of insurance claims to make sure claim decision come out according to SLA and claim appraisal result is justified according to the agreed TC
- Develop and maintain relationships with key leaders in General Insurance companies
- Negotiate and appeal rejected claims with insurance
- Recruit, motivate, coach, evaluate, and retain a quality Placement & After Sale team
- Work together with the Head of Marketing to grow the business and achieve company’s revenue goals
- Put in place control mechanisms that enable achievement of high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure quality and service excellence to clients and 5/5 client satisfaction
- Continuously improve current systems and processes
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and commitment to quality.
- More than 10 years experience as Placement and After Sale leader in insurance brokerage firms
- Have wide network and strong relationship with the key leaders of Insurance companies
- Having a degree or certificate of insurance broker or in insurance is a plus
- Solid understanding in General insurance products for all line of risks and businesses
- Strong understanding of insurance terms and conditions and claim appeal process
- Able to deliver good insurance proposal according to client’s expectations with good SLA
- Excellent in communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills
- Good interpersonal skill and able to work in individual and as member of team