Software Quality Assurance - Manual Testing
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Perform all types of testing to ensure overall quality of the Product like user interface testing, functionality testing, performance testing, regression testing, integration testing, etc.
- Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team
- Collaborate with Engineering, UI/UX, Infrastructure and Product Management teams.
- Be an active part of analysis, design and planning activities.
- Be an enthusiastic advocate for good Agile practices.
- Eager to learn and grow as a professional.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other similar fields
- Minimum 1 year experience in Quality Assurance (Manual or automation)
- Experience in working with Web as well as Mobile applications (iOS & Android)
- Experience in API testing using tools like Postman, Jmeter, SoapUI, etc.
- Experience related to HTTP debugging on web and mobile based application (iOS & Android) using Developer tools/console.
- High level of comfort in using SQL for in-depth data testing.
- Experience in using test case and bug management tools like Phabricator, Test Rail, etc.
- Experience in working in Agile process methodology.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Should be comfortable with written and spoken English.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently or with limited assistance.
- Experience in programming languages like NodeJS, Java, Python, Ruby, etc is a plus but not required.
- Experience in Automation Testing using frameworks like Appium, Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber, TestCafe, NightwatchJS, etc. is a plus but not required.
- Experience in CI/CD process using Jenkins, Gitlab, etc. is a plus but not required.