Pre-Sale Automotive Inspector
- Greenville, NC
We are an independent pre-sales inspection company, helping consumers to really know what they are getting into before buying their next used vehicle. Our goal is to provide our customers with accurate and unbiased, up to the minute information on any type of vehicle or motorcycle that they are considering purchasing, through any of today's marketplaces - local, long distance or online.
We need responsible people to perform our inspections in a timely matter and return the results to us promptly by either written email or verbal report, along with corosponding digital photographs.
This work is done on an as needed basis, so when we have work in your area, we contact you. You let us know if you’re available to complete the job in the required time frame and if so, we provide you with the details of the inspection to be done. Once you commit to a job, we expect you to complete it in the time frame agreed upon, in a professional manner, representing our company.
- ASE Master Certified Techinicans - will need to provide proof of current certification
- You must have your own tools, including a handheld scanner
- You must have a digital camera
- You must have a laptop or some other internet capable device to send reports and photos from the site
- You must have a car to get yourself to the locations for the inspections
- We need responsible people to perform our inspections in a timely matter and return the results to us promptly by either written email or verbal report, along with corosponding digital photographs.
- We pay for every inspection, within 14 days of receiving your completed report
- Accept as much or as little work as you want