Lead Graphic Design Wanted for Established Ecom Site!
- Brooklyn, NY
Born and bred in Brooklyn, Chaos Commerce Inc is a small company with a huge impact. As leaders in the daily deal industry we are constantly working to expand our reach by user-driven site development, innovative marketing methods, and expanding our team of diverse individuals. Chaos Commerce Inc is the parent company of 2 premier Daily Deal websites - DailySteals.com and Icemonkey.com.
Fed up with dry, abstract products and looking for something exciting?
How would you like to work with a dynamic, customer-facing company, one with an established presence in the e-commerce industry and a rapidly growing base of customers and fans? How about an office full of friendly, driven professionals?
We are looking for a Lead Front End Designer to help us improve our UX/UI and provide the best shopping experience possible for our customers.The Lead Front End Designer is responsible for creative, formatting, production and delivery of creative for a high traffic consumer facing ecommerce site. In addition, the designer has a solid understanding of print design and web usability, site architecture and functionality and can successfully translate marketing objectives into strong graphic design solutions. This candidate is creative, dynamic,and has the ability to work on multiple projects.
Employee must be able to thrive in high-pressure environments due to a high volume of work and tight timelines.
- Associate of Art degree - BFA concentration in graphic design
- 4-5 yrs. graphic design work experience
- Some E-Commerce experience
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- Strong sense of composition, layout, typography and color.
- Comfortable taking wireframe and turning them into pixel perfect mock-ups.
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Able to give and receive direction, and to communicate effectively in a team setting
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.